Friday, February 16, 2007

MetaNews Analysis: Palestinian BodyCount

Seeing absolutely nothing of the Palestinian component of this thing. We know shit’s going down in Gaza and we see and hear nothing. No reporters live on the scene. No interviews. It’s a back-pager compared to the suffering Lebanon or by Israel. But these are people too, aren't they? Are they not suffering also? Not being reported. As such, this is the number I will be focusing on until the MainstreamMedia rights itself or is abolished as the worst kind of useless.

An aside to my good friends at the News; you are on the wrong side of history every second you betray the integral component of your job, the one thing you are charged to do above and beyond everything else: present the pure, unvarnished Truth of the matter for all to see. You are vermin until you are anything less. All I ask IS THAT YOU DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS YOU BUNCHA SELF-SERVING DICKS!!!! It’s suddenly become important.
(I know. Language. Sorry. Trying. Seriously.)

Anywho, based on the trend I see emerging from my MainStreamMedia, I choose to report whatever they’re not and nobody’s reporting on this part of the conflict. And it IS a part of the story, isn't it? You want to get down to root causes (and don't get me started on Dubya's ruminations about Root causes. What a moron . Doen't even understand what the expression is supposed to mean. He really is that stupid, it turns out) of the MidEast conflict and we're not dealing with Palestine? That's officaly not covering the story. Dicks. It’s NEWS.

So I gotta cover it, ugly as it is, because, for whatever reason, nobody else is doing it. Gimme what you got on the Palestine-Israeli part of it, whatever partner of the mutual suicide dance club you subscribe to and any updates on the bodycount from any source. It's gross, I hate it, but it’s my blog. I mean, job. Six buck a year. I break twenty I’m just gonna spend it on booze.

-iSenseChange EmbedReporting LIVE from the frontlines of the War on Information. Back to you, BlogWorld.

p.p. Caught Kofi on Larry King. I support ever single word he said. Every single word. Officially trying to solve the problem. My endorsement stands. Furthermore, I here and now ReDeclare myself a citizen in good standing of the United Nations . Peace, one and all.
And hey, Kofi! A Valpocella Folonari in your honor sir!

NonRandomMP3age: "Dirty Laundry" Don Henley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was searching for http://metanews.com and found this post. Good stuff.